Tuesday 22 March 2016

Two Decades and One Year, The Specialness of One (P.1)

Day 82 of 366:
RECAP of my birthday week! (BEST BIRTHDAY EVER)
(March 3rd): As I was wondering how to spend my birthday, after many birthdays feeling unfulfilled, after many years of feeling depressed every single birthday since I was very young. I wanted this year to be different, I wanted to be genuinely happy this year for my birthday. I wanted to last, and be engrained into my heart.
It’s truly funny sometimes how the universe sometimes just drops things in front of your door step, asking if you would like to take it. I would just like to say, my birthday week was by far the best out of all of my birthdays.

The morning of my birthday I was trying to figure out what I wanted to do… I realized wanted to do something crazy, I wanted to jump in the snow with my shorts to start my crazy day and do new things I haven’t done (which we’ll get to in a minute!)  
I had the pleasure of being on break from school (intersession), for my birthday (March 3rd) I spend time with my friend, we skated and may I add we had the whole skating rink to ourselves, it was snowing (I love snow) the weather was perfect, not too cold, windy. So the snowflakes looked majestic as we skated. We had conversations about weird and spiritual matters and we laid in the snow! Fell so many times, while she hasn't fallen once - to my nimble foot guardian angel. :)


At night, I got to spend the most precious time with my best friend, she and I went on to be detectives! Literally, we went to an Escape Room – they basically lock you in a room to solve a challenging puzzle and every room has a theme, the objective is to go through all the clues, figure out the puzzle to get access to the key or password that will unlock the door. Our theme was figuring out the murderer and getting the passcode! It was absolutely fun roleplaying, my friend was terrified of the idea of fake blood and the saw type music. But it was fun, being locked in a room with my favorite person.


Although we didn’t figure it out (we had help) it was the best time in there, we made many great inside jokes and had fun with each other being silly. (especially me) We then went off to paint (for the first time since kindergarten) I mean we loved it, it felt really enjoyable just feeling like a big sized kid again (meaning I wasn’t the best at painting) so it felt really nice to get creative. Added, it’s a great place to for couples. (Just in case you want some ideas!)


Ended the night with a sweet goodbye! (March 3rd complete)

No comments:

Post a Comment